· Have 48 to 72 hours of water, food, (non-perishable, canned goods, don’t forget a portable can opener),
medications, PPE, (personal protective equipment, e.g. Masks, gloves, etc.), and cash on hand.
· Make sure each family member has all contact phone numbers, e-mails, etc.
· Have a battery operated radio with extra batteries available.
· Have several flashlights with extra batteries.
· Have a good first-aid kit.
· Know at least two ways to evacuate your town or community.
· Keep your car gas tank at least half full.