Steps to take to the prevention of Lyme’s Disease:
- Wear light colored pants and tuck them in when outdoors.
- Use Repellents containing 0.5% permethrin or 20-30% DEET, follow directions carefully.
- When possible, avoid walking in tall grass and weeds.
- Conduct visual “tick Checks” on yourself and children every hour or two.
- Carefully remove attached ticks as soon as possible.
- Keep yard and play area well mowed to discourage Ticks.
For more information click here.
You may contact 440-576-3023 for comments or further information regarding Lyme Disease.